|This photo album generated with Smilebox|
Monday, August 02, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
|This picture slideshow customized with Smilebox|
So as it turns out I think I can do this. Not that this is a huge accomplishment that many others have not already done before me but now I know. To date list of why I think I can do this:
* Came home from hospital with new baby. Check
* Stayed in house or on perimeter of a fore mentioned house until Saturday. Check
* Kept housework and laundry relatively up to date. Check
* Went on walk around Neighborhood with 3 children alone. Check
* Went to Walmart with 3 children, Not alone. Check
* Went 3 houses down the street to friend's house for dinner. Check
* Went to Church with 3 children. Not alone. Check
* Got 3 children in and out of car seats in relatively small car for first Dr.s appt. and one small store. alone(didn't do the visit alone I confess. Double Check.
Conclusion? If I can get 3 children in and out of a small car with out a mental breakdown. I will have no problem with my new norm.
So far so good. Jasper is about as perfect as babies come. For some reason (I know its crazy) he keeps reminding me of a well made butter-cream frosting. So so sweet and beautiful, smooth and buttery. I think we may even be slipping into a sleep routine. A darn good one too if you ask me. To bed at 10pm up for snack at 2ish down to sleep up for snack at 5:30am down for nap until Mommy wakes him up. I couldn't be more pleased with it. During the day he sleeps till its time to eat then watches me for a few minutes if I'm lucky or if he is very tired goes right back to sleep. He smiles a lot and is in general a very sweet child.
James loves Jasper and loves to help. He can't wait for him to grow so he can share his bed with him. :) Ellie likes to help with diaper changes and the rest just kind of slips by her.
So now I'm off to vacuum, and write in Jasper's baby book.