Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Road Trippin

We are once again safe and sound, back at our cottage on clifford. James weathered the trip very well considering he had to endure 24 hrs strapped down by a five point harness. Mind you they were not in succession but its a lot to ask nonetheless.
The wedding went off with nary a hitch, and there is now one more den Hollander and one less DeMeester in the world. It was all beautiful and quite a lot of fun.
Most of the week's pictures are on my Dad's camera so as soon as I get my hands on them I promise to post some. But for now I just wanted to let you all know that we are safe and sound.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is a kid after my own heart!

lauri said...

pretty soon he'll be driven...he won't mind the trip at all then...

Tim and Lanette said...

You know it. He's just like his Grandfather.
Also I was lookin at this picture thinkin he could almost pass for one of those Olsen twins. :)

Becky said...

So fun! Glad you had a good trip...love his tie-dye!

Alex said...

Darling, so cute!

Just us Belds said...

I laughed out loud when I saw this pic...I love it!

Jayne said...

Ok, sing with me everyone...GO SPEED RACER, GO SPEED RACER, GO SPEED RACER GO!!!! What a doll!!!!