Sunday, September 30, 2007

Negligent Blogging

Lately I have lost the will to blog. I don't know why. I either don't have new pictures, or just don't have internet worthy information about my life. I have been pleasingly busy with the all usual wifely/motherly duties. This weekend we handed James over to Bert and Kryna and went to a marriage retreat in Branson that was set up by a local church that we often visit. It was so great we preregistered for next year. Its amazing how much the Bible says about marriage. We picked James back up at church today and even though the time away was really nice I was extremely glad to have the little shaver back. I missed him immensely. This afternoon he took 6 steps unaided. I think he was trying to impress us so that we wouldn't leave him for 2 nights again. :) Actually I think he quite likes his Auntie and Uncle. Any day now I am quite sure he will take off at a run. I think at that point so will I, but I'm not sure in what direction yet.

4 comments:

cope21 said...

AWW..He was wanting show off for his momma and daddy...i can't believe that he is almost walking now...well if you start running you are more than welcome to come running over my way I'd love to have you all visit:)

lauri said...

Get that child a pair of Nikes and let him run....he has such cute feet to do it on...

Just us Belds said...

I have noticed that you have been slacking in the blog department...I miss hearing about the latest fun things you are doing. Put some pictures up of your house, I would love to see it.
Com'on girl get with it! :)

Tim and Lanette said...

Alright Lisa, I promise some pics of my house soon. I'll try to do better. :)