Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kryna says I don't post enough so...

This week flew by. My goals were somewhat accomplished. James is almost back to being almost potty trained. He even slept dry during his nap today. As for Ellie's schedule she's doing ok I guess. Last night was a little better, after 11pm she slept almost 3 hours between each feeding. Some people are telling me this is normal and not to expect any more than this. So as long as that is true I can live with it. I can't remember with James really, after the first week or so I think he took forever to go to bed for the night but once he was sleeping he only woke once before 5am. I guess the Lord knew I needed all the sleep I could get so that I could deal with his constant screaming. Poor kid. Ellie is a very contented baby, I have to say I have been enjoying that.



9 comments:

Corky and Kay said...

Isn't that just the cutest. Enjoy.

Kryna said...

What a little chub. Love it. She does look like she is still sleeping well. :) Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Ellie is surely growing well. She looks a lot darker than James.

Kryna said...

Oh and that little swirly belly button, yeah, berry cute.

Mike and Belinda said...

Adorable pics!!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I love the photos. Keep them coming cuz I have not had near enough real Grandma time lately.

cope21 said...

Your children are so beautiful and handsome!! i can't wait to meet them as well as our children getting to meet for the first time it will be so much fun!!

Unknown said...

Wow she is growing! I still can not believe how much she looks like my Hailey...did you get the email pictures I sent to you?
Your kids are both so adorable! Isn't is just the best??

lauri said...

Love the black and whites...thanks for sharing your folks with us last week, they were such a blessing!