Friday, March 06, 2009

Tea Party etc.

We finally have a new camera, not a fancy shmancy one like we used to have but this will do just fine and it does have accidental insurance. This sounds like I didn't mean to purchase this insurance but I assure you I did. I've been so happy to have a camera again. I have been somewhat puzzled on how to download them but I'll do my best. Here is a smattering of what has taken place since we got the new camera.
James makes the best tea.
Ellie makes the best faces.And messes..Naps are fun..And Cute
James loved helping clean up after the ice storm
A bad pic of their room post visit to Ikea
James does this a lot and Ellie isn't always so sure about it.
Boy does this ever bring back some embarrassing memories. :)

9 comments:

Ladene said...

Hey--Those are some good clear pictures again of the family. Keep them coming. How was you Tupper party? Looks like you had a yard full of ice storm branches. Did the town hall them away?

Tim and Lanette said...

Hey, glad you are enjoying them. We did have an awful lot of damage from the storm. The town did come and haul stuff away. We still have a lot of work left to do. We still have to cut down all of the damaged trees that won't make it and cut up all of the larger trees and store them for our wood stove for next year. The Tupperware party went ok. Only one person came to the party but she was going to get some orders from work and stuff. I think it will be good. Take care, love you.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I for one am very happy you have a new camera. Love them all.

Mike and Belinda said...

Sweet nap picture - I could just squeeze her and wish I could right now - thanks for sharing all the pics!!

Kryna said...

Aw, Aw and double aw again. I do remember the underwear out the window. Little did we know that our mother had other motives that just total humiliation. Or maybe there was....we didn't do that too much again.

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

welcome back to the blog!! Great pics of your cuties!

We do plan to attend the reunion but as always it will be the last minute before Daryl says a definite yes! Will get back to on that.

Unknown said...

Great to see you are "back in touch" with us!! Your kids are adorable!!

Kryna said...

More pics of the pure little peps!

thibwrat78 said...

Cute pics and such pretty bright colors in your house, just love it. Thanks for redirecting my blog too, got it going again :)