Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake

This weather has me in the mood for posting. Its the exact same weather as when I came home form the hospital almost 3 years ago with my sweet little bundle of James. I always get really happy and peaceful when the weather turns like this and reminds me of those few weeks after he was born. Before I tear myself away and start the labor of my day I wanted to some pics of the cake I made yesterday. I made it for my friends little girl for her birthday. It really was fun. No major accidents and it turned out almost like I hoped. Ok, off to fold clothes for me.

5 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

You did a great job Little Girl. Bet they were thrilled.

Ladene said...

Neat Lanette.

Was that for James birthday, also? You did a good job.

Kryna said...

Lovovovove it!

Mike and Belinda said...

Wow - neat cake - just read mom's blog now yours and now my stomach is really growling at me - better go eat something is there any cake left ;)

The Miller Family said...

So pretty! Very well done!

Katie