Friday, October 12, 2007

A Few Pictures of the Infirmed Infant

Last night and this morning James was very compliant with his breathing treatment. Thank the Lord for small mercies. He's doing really well I think the treatments and antibiotics are already helping his cough. He has also been sleeping a lot better. Today is a good day.
Its really not as bad as it looks. Most of the day he is up and running. He's gotten into finding things and bringing them to me for show and tell. He also points and asks "Wass' Da?". I love being a Mommy.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Poor kid...and poor parents. We've only had a small taste of that breathing treatment business once...thank goodness...and it is no fun. Glad he's doing okay with it!

Just us Belds said...

poor baby. :( Hope he is feeling better soon!

Jayne said...

Oh man, I hated it when Laynee was sick at his age...you feel so helpless as a mom...I'm glad to see that he is calmer with the mask...poor baby!!!

Kryna said...

He looks like a mini Darth Vader with that on. But oh so cute! I hope it is nothing to serious.