Saturday, March 29, 2008

So Here It Is

I've received lots of flack for not having posted recently, so here is a new one and the reasons I've not been around the web lately. I've been trying to spend more one on one time with James recently so we've been spending lots of time playing outdoors, going to the library, reading, and baking together. Also last weekend Tim took me to St. Louis for our 4th anniversary. Very fun. James has really gotten into reading lately, he's always enjoyed it but now he can't get enough. A few nights ago we were ready for bed and all of the nightly ritual had been preformed, at the end I asked "are you ready for night, night?" he said no and he turned around and pointed at his books and said "Read more book?". It didn't work out for him, but I did find it very amusing.
Here are a few pictures for our outdoor adventures.



3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Thank you, he has grown up so much lately. I love how he is talking.

Anonymous said...

You just enjoy and spend tons of one on one time with that little precious one.Time goes by so fast.Love Corky and Kay

lauri said...

Read him that book!, poor guy....!