Saturday, March 01, 2008

Spring Fever

Do you think God made spring so enticing because He knew that we needed a little push after a long sluggish winter? Every year when spring comes I get a burst of energy and start accomplishing all sorts of things that I've been to lazy or groggy to do all winter long. James is very excited about the promise of spring. Yesterday we enjoyed a particularly nice day I think the high temp was 65* and we got out and made the most of it. In the morning we went out and did a few errands, on the way home we stopped at the park and James played on the teeter-totter for his first time. In the afternoon we rescued his Little Tykes car from its winter hiding place and he spent a good deal of time honking the horn and climbing in and out of the door pronouncing "da done" each time only to hop back in for more honking fun. Today's weather is much the same as yesterday and as soon as he wakes from his nap we are planning on a walk. Now I just have to decide if he should ride in the little red wagon or his stroller. He'll enjoy the wagon more, but the stroller is much easier when maneuvering the many hills in our neighborhood. Hmm...I think since he's been cooped up for so long I will put on my big girl panties and take the wagon. Yes this is what must be done.

1 comment:

Kryna said...

Can I have a ride? Nothing beats riding with the windows down....and honking the horn. :)