Thursday, February 28, 2008

So Here They Are

I think this top picture is my favorite. I love her little pout, she was not happy about all the poking and prodding. She was laying with her spine up towards my navel so they were having trouble getting a look at her face. That is why they are primarily profiles. We got so many pictures of her from her little hands and feet, proof she was indeed a girl, etc. But I decided not to post them all because sometimes if you aren't there when they are explaining it all it can be hard to make out, and I understand not everyone is probably as excited as I am. :) They said that she weighs 1 1/2 lbs. right now and is growing well. She's just starting to put on some fat. I love chubby babies. Yesterday I took the picture on top of her pouting and held it up to a picture of James when he was two days old and I couldn't believe how much they look alike. Come to think of it I'll just post them next to each other.

5 comments:

Kryna said...

Aww, the cheeks! I love the cheeks. And the little pout...wait how do you spell that? Anyway, she is a sweetie and I love you all!

Mike and Belinda said...

Looks awesome - how fun to see her already - my tech has come along way in only a few years.

Becky said...

So cute! They do have the same little pout. The last picture looks like she's about to cry. Love it!

lauri said...

That is incredible how much they look alike...very cool. I think you should have an auction on the VH blog for her middle name too..after all, it's tradition...

Unknown said...

A GIRL!! Wow - how exciting for you guys! It's SO FUN having one of each...they'll grow up being the best of buddies!
Great little pictures!! Can't wait until the big day arrives to hear her name!