Friday, September 25, 2009

Whole Wheat Donut Day

Every Friday our local donut shop has whole wheat donuts. You are thinking why take a perfectly good piece of junk food and adulterate it with wheat flour? It may seem like a terrible idea but I love them! I love that I can make a huge splurge and pretend to feel good about it because it is somewhat healthier for me than it would have been on Thurs. :) The texture it great and the taste is the same so there's not even any sacrifice, I actually like them better this way. So once every six months or so I get to experience this whole wheat "goodness" and today was my day. Sweet husband.

5 comments:

Mike and Belinda said...

Any donut day is a good day - ENJOY

Kryna said...

What a guy! My hubby took me out for a coffee and muffin today. Must be going around.

Lipsy Family said...

Oh what fun! They do have good donuts... :)
-Es

Kryna said...

And by the way, did you really take a pic of the donuts there?!? :) Very Bertish!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I've never had one, can you beleive that. I'll have to make a point of it.