Sunday, September 06, 2009

Tupperware-Lanette den Hollander Harrison, AR

What 's your favorite piece of Tupperware? I have to say I think it is almost impossible to narrow it down but I will do my best. My favorite Tupperware timesaver is..
the Quick Chef. I have been loving making fresh salsa from the tomatoes that we are getting from the garden. I throw all of my ingredients in and a quick turn or two later chop, chop, and I'm done. Yep awesome, great for just chopping veggies for casseroles etc.

My favorite Tupperware money saver is..These are the Fridge Smarts. They are for keeping your produce fresh. They are awesome because we eat a lot of fresh produce but were always throwing stuff out that went bad before we could eat it. Now I hardly ever throw stuff out. I've had lettuce last 6 weeks. Yep its really true :)


And finally my favorite storage container is the Rectangle Cake taker. I make cupcakes all the time now cuz I can actually store them with our ruining the frosting.

So these are my faves what are yours?


Also Just wanted to let you all know that I now have my own web site if you'd like to visit it click here. If you'd like to be added to my Tupperware Sale e-mail list let me know and I'd be happy to add you to it.

7 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Yup, I love the ones you do. I use my chopping thing alot even though some of you thought I never would. Great for chopping up pizza toppings. Just throw them all in and a few turns later you are ready to top the pizza.
The fridge keepers are great. I've kept spinach in them for no telling how long and it was just as crisp as the day I got it. Nice since Sam's is so far away.
But I still need to get a cupcake keeper, good thing Glenda has a party coming up.
And ever house must have several of the 9x13's and the 9x9's. I've used them since I had a Tupperware shower before we got married.

Ladene said...

My, but there sure is a lot of difference since we first had that hard old tupperware. Some of that is still good tho now today.

I hope all goes well with your project. I don't need much any more, but those food savers containers, really do work. I had celery in mine for at least 5 weeks and it was still good.

Mike and Belinda said...

I love the chopper also - use it almost daily lately with all the garden produce - I will have to check out the web site thanks for setting this up and making it available to us!!

Kryna said...

I think my letuce lasted about 7+ weeks....scary I know, but it was so cool! With just two people some stuff like that, you don't go through that quickly.

aaronr said...

I personally am a big fan of their ice cream scoop! It cuts through even the iciest of creams with a simple turn of the wrist! In fact if you call now, you can get 2 . . . plus the bonus gift of . . . all for the incredibly low price (believe it) of only $ . . . . :-) adr

aaronr said...

You do know I love your Tupperware business right??? :-)

Love ya, adr

Kath said...

Maria was excited to get her Tupperware!!!

That chopping thing looks like something I need. I will check it out!