Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I didn't make it

Well, the whole gang showed up at about 5:00 this evening and I wasn't quite done. I was still struggling with the crown molding, which still isn't up. But I did make a significant amount of progress today and should finish tomorrow. Lanette was a little overwhelmed coming home to this...

For some strange reason, she thought that the bathroom remodel project would be contained to the bathroom. But she was somewhat appeased by the progress made.


Hopefully tomorrow I will post completed pictures with the tub and sink installed. My list is substantially smaller for tomorrow than it was today. I just need to install the tub, sink, connect water to the toilet, install crown molding, paint door and window trim, and touch up trim. I can then start on the upstairs remodel which has a July 21 deadline. Good night all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Tim!! I'm sure your wife was excited!!

Mike and Belinda said...

Almost there - can't wait to see the finished project

Alex said...

I think you chose the same tile that we just used in our bathroom, kitchen and hallway.

Nice work!

Kryna said...

Looking good, caint wait to see it all finished. It looks amazing!

Ladene said...

Nice job Tim. To bad you weren't quite finished-but I'm sure Lannette was impressed.

Your blogs have been very interesting, Tim. You must keep on blogging when you are working on the upstairs. In fact, blog anytime. I'm sure you have news of yourself all the time.

Happy Anniversaary- you two. Glad the family got home safely.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Good Job, Tim. It looks great. Can't wait to see the finished room.

Kim said...

Looks even better in person! Can't wait to see the finished product.

I think the tub looks like a dead animal too. :)

Wubben World said...

Quite the handy man! Looks great!

Mike and Belinda said...

I would still like to see the finished project!!!