Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Almighty Ab Lounge

Yeah, thats me, see how good I look? Not!


So this year my husband gave me an Ab Lounge for Valentines Day. What did you get? Do you think that was a hint. Subtle huh? No, not really, I had been wanting one for a while. I've been using it a couple of times a day for about a week now. Its actually really fun. Of course I look nothing like Blondie up there but I am getting a lot stronger. Maybe if I give it time I'll look as good as her. Yeah, I'm not counting on it, but a girl can dream. Right? James likes to sit in his Johny Jumper and stare at me like I've gone mad while I use it. I know I'm getting more of a work out than he is. Hmm I think he is still stronger than me, he can balance on his tummy with his hips and chest in the air quite effortlessly. Thats more than I can say ( not that I've really tried. Anyways, I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

You go girl. Pretty sweet husband to get you something you really wanted.

Anonymous said...

so yesterday was my first visit to the gym I am now a member of! There are a few machines like "the ab lounge" I am going to wear them out by the end.....
Wanna see who can have the best looking ab's by summer?? Winner gets dinner and a movie? lol.

Anonymous said...

devin got me pens because I always lose mine....