Friday, February 23, 2007

I love My Daddy


James is quite taken with his father. They have various games of silliness that they play and James thinks it is all the cat's meow. Last time I was at Target I found a Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbit board book in the $1.00 isle. James thinks Daddy is the best story teller ever.
A couple days ago I plopped James in his walker and settled in for a photo shoot. The only problem now is that there are so many adorable pictures I just can't decide which ones to post.
So stay tuned, I will soon post some pictures and an update on all of his antics.

6 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

It is really a blessing when you have a Daddy you can look up to. Good job Tim. Your a lucky little boy James to have a Mommy and Daddy that love you soooo much.

Brittany said...

"The only problem now is that there are so many adorable pictures I just can't decide which ones to post."

The answer to that, my dear, is simple. Post them all. Share the James love.

:-)

Unknown said...

Cute, as usual.

Anonymous said...

"James thinks Daddy is the best story teller ever."

Daddy will always be the best, but Gramps is going to be trying for second place in this event.

Adorable picture, and I'm not even prejudice ;)

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutsie poo!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Gerrit trying for second place in any event? Wow, he must be getting old.