Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hello World

James is six mo. today. he is growing and changing so fast. Soon I will have a toddler on my hands. He's starting to be a real show off and he loves attention. So far he only toddles backwards in his walker but I hear this is the norm. I keep waiting for him to hit the age where he will be scared of strangers, but I'm starting to think its not coming. This shouldn't surprise me, I talked to every stranger that came along when I was a kid. Recently he started riding in the shopping cart. This is something he is extremely proud of, he sits there hanging onto the handle for dear life looking around at all of the things he couldn't see from his carrier. Its a big world out there and James is just getting to know it.
I love this one because I think he looks so much like his Auntie Kryna when she was little.
You just can't beat that drool.
See how proud he is of those teeth? This is very similar to what he looks like in the shopping cart.
I think he gets this look from his father. :)

8 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I don't care which look comes from whom, I just love them all. I hope it is a long time before he won't let me squeeze him to pieces and kiss him nonstop. He is so squeezeable.

Anonymous said...

Alright Kryna, I think it's about time for you (and me in a slightly different way) to get busy. Looks to me like it's 'bout time for little Jamesies to have some competition. :) adr

Tim and Lanette said...

I'll definitely second that! Get with it you two.

lauri said...

He is a doll, you are gonna have to go some to compete with those cheeks...but hey, cuzins, I believe in you...go get fruitful and multiply. Aaron, I think you oughta get married first, but hey, that is all up to you! Which, leaves me wondering...is there a chick in waiting over there...hmm, c'mon, spill it!

Mrs. P said...

What a cutie! He'll probably start making little ma-ma-ma-ma sounds soon, if he hasn't yet. It keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

George B is not really saying anything other than mama at this point. Lots of sounds, but only one little word.

Leah said...

Soooooo cute. Just want to eat those chubba cheeks up!

Happy Birthday Tim!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Aaron... Get busy, and while your at it, why don't both of you move by everyone else...I know, like I can talk.

Kryna said...

Awwww! He is so cute, I am sure we will never be able to compete in the cheeks area...maybe in the toothy grin part though. :)