Monday, February 25, 2008

What Can This Possibly Mean?

Yes, I'm sure you guessed. Today we finally had our second ultrasound. As it turns out our little bunny is a very healthy little girl! I've been waiting patiently for 6 weeks longer than I originally thought I would have to to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. It was worth the wait. The ultrasound tech took plenty of time to show and explain to us what each part was and tell us that everything was formed perfectly. Praise God! Obviously I think she is beautiful and I even think she looks a little like Kryna. Tim is thrilled, three days ago he called me and said "You know I've been thinking and of course I don't care, but I'd really like a little girl." We'd have been just as happy with a little boy, but its great to know what it is and that she's healthy. Mom took home all of the print outs to scan so that I can post pictures soon. After we got done at our appt. Mom decided we needed to get her a going home outfit so we went shopping. The yellow jumper with the ruffles and hat is for coming home from the hospital and the others are for wearing at the hospital. We had way too much fun. Keep checking, tomorrow I will post some pictures of our sweet little girl.
Little butts.

9 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Oh, we did have fun.
I had never been in on a viewing like that before and it was amazing. Thanks be to God for the precious little one.

Kryna said...

Aww, aww, and awww, I can't wait. Oh I am so thankful everything was well too!

Anonymous said...

Awww, a sister for James!

Becky said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What fun! Glad things are going well, also.

lauri said...

YAY! One more for our side. I'm so happy for you and so thankful everything is a-ok. I feel like going out and buying something pink, what is up with that? Girls are a kick in the head...know that.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Having a little sister for your big boy is the best... :)

Mike and Belinda said...

Wonderful news - congrats and also what a great birthday present for dad!! Happy Birthday Tim!!

Jayne said...

Woo Hoo!!! Praise God for healthy babies and girls!!! What fun!! Congratulations you guys!!! By the way, June 15th is my parents' anniversary...so a good date to birth a child!!! God bless you!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that so much fun.Babies are so fun. What a blessing. It is so fun to go see the ultrasound. I had the privilege of that and it is just amazing. I never had ultrasound when my daughter was born. Times have changed so much.Enjoy. Love Corky and Kay