Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Van

So Last Monday we found a great deal on a van in Detroit so we packed our bags and headed to MI. I love, love, love it! I feel like I could have driven my little Aveo right in the back. James and Ellie seem to be enjoying it too. On the way home we were able to stop and visit Frank and Sonja (and fam). It was really nice to see them even if for only a few hours. It was the first time we were able to visit their new house. Anyways this is just a quick post with a few pics of the trip and of course a few of Ellie here at home.

Poor kid was trying to watch Lady and the Tramp but I kept asking him to smile, I guess this is what can be expected.
Sonja and Ellie
It proved somewhat difficult to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time.
Frank and Sonja's new house
Little Peepette
I think in this one her face reflects her horror that the rag has slipped and is now worthless in our attempt at modesty.
So much better.

6 comments:

Kryna said...

Loooove the new glasses! Oh yeah, and the van too!

cope21 said...

Net you look so beautiful!! they are such nice glasses...and the kids are growing so quickly...i can't wait to come home and have our little ones playing together!! so we can get caught up on things ...miss you...

Mrs. P said...

She is such a dolly! Yes, you translated correctly. I can tell you have a toddler! Congrats on the new van!

lauri said...

Love the van and the kidlets. Keep the photos coming...

Jayne said...

Hey Nett, I love the glasses too! Also, your chitlens are so adorable...can't get enough...of course, you and Tim aren't so bad either!! =)

Unknown said...

Such a cute little family! I love my van too...wouldn't trade it for the world!!