Monday, September 11, 2006

"Joy to the World and All the Boys and Girls"



The top picture is of me at one week. Below is a picture of Baby Tim. James is in the middle.


There’s been a fair amount of debate on who James looks like. I personally think he looks like both of us so I decided to back up my belief with some solid evidence. I think it’s easier to pick out some of my features in him, but overall he looks very much like Tim. He also has a lot of Tim’s facial expressions.

James is having a fussy day today, not that it’s still that bad, but probably the fussiest he’s been. We have another Dr’s appointment today. I’ll be really glad when that’s over; we had his week check-up last week and two trips to the hospital, now I have one today and James has one tomorrow. It gets tiring. I just am not that fond of medical clinics, although I do love my OB Dr.
Isn’t it funny, I’ve turned into one of those people that talks non-stop about their kid. What else do I have to talk about right now? He takes up a lot of my time. Rest assured though that I don’t think I am the first person to have a baby or get to experience these things. Ok, till next time…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well sure! I guess post-partum depression kicked in yet? :) Or maybe Tom Cruise is right and it's really a myth!

Mrs. P said...

Tim and Lanette CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your son is GORGEOUS!

Cry your heart out! The more emotion you let go of, the quicker you'll get through it. And don't worry- the first six weeks are horrible, but soon you'll be enjoying him more than you ever thought possible!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing great. :) Only a few hormonal moments. Uh oh gotta go just heard a squeel from the living room.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sexy mama, lol. I miss talking to you already and it has been like, ummmm.... a few hours. I think you need to move to Illinois with me and Sonja :)