Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sweet Baby James

"I'm such a good boy. Last night I slept the whole night in my crib, I only woke up three times. I like to spoil Mommy"

Hey Aaron, I think he was thinking: "We Classics majors are problem solvers". Actually he was probably thinking: "Am I hungry? Hmmm...yeah I think I am."


Life is good at 624 S. Cifford. We are adjusting to our new life quite well. Its amazing how fast things can change. It seems so odd to think that last week this time I was still pregnant. I have the hardest time looking at James thinking "you were in me". On the other hand it's amazing he's almost a week old. He's already growing up too fast. :) Mom has always assured me that with children you always think "it can't get any better than this", but it always does. I love him more every day, I'm sure all you moms and dads know exactly what I'm talking about.

Thanks to all of you. You've all been so wonderful. We love all the comments and e-mails. I'll be catching up slowly. :0) Love to you all.

5 comments:

Loretta said...

What a darling baby! I hope he likes the surpize I sent him in the mail!

Anonymous said...

Nice, very nice--pictures, baby, room, the whole shebang!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweetie little guy. Grandpa is forever planning how he can get to town.

Anonymous said...

Awww! I wanna see him SO much!! (sniff...) Around Thanksgiving or Christmas I think i'm gonna be down.

Anonymous said...

He is just a doll, give him a kiss from us and don't let grandma spoil him too much!