Monday, December 04, 2006

Thanksmas

Last week James had his first Thanksgiving and his first Christmas...kind of. We left GR on Thanksgiving Eve just before midnight, we figured traveling while James was sleeping would be less stressful for all involved. We hung out in Springfield the next day until Bert and Kryna arrived at the airport that night. From that night till my birthday we stayed by Mom and
Dad's house enjoying innumerable festivities. Friday we celebrated Thanksgiving and Monday and Tues. we had our Christmas. Earlier in the year Mom said she wasn't going to get James any presents this year because he was too young to enjoy it all (to which I agreed), somehow he still had a stocking brimming over with all the goodies a little boy could want. What a lucky boy (thank you Grandma and Grandpa). On Wed. we all headed up to Silver Dollar City. We had a blast. Thursday K. and B. had to head back to Scotland so Mom and Dad brought them to the airport in Little Rock. I was supposed to join them but we had the threat of an ice storm on its way and Tim was not fond of the idea of James and I stuck in L.R. with him in Harrison. K. and B. had lots of delays, but we pray they a safe and sound now.
Life is slowly getting back into its old rhythm, its a good rhythm. We miss K. and B. and A. James loves his Auntie so much, he can't wait to see her again. It was so good to see everyone these past few weeks. We love each and every one of you and miss you dearly.

Just before the blessing.
James is Thankful for Grandmas.
A little practice for Uncle B. (James is the first baby he's ever held.)
Auntie K. doesn't need any practice.
The best present ever.
What's more fun than goofing off?
Happy Family.
I have a new toy.
K. and I making potato soup bread bowls for Thanksmas Eve supper.
Cuddle time with my man.
So much attention. Grandpa always sympathizes with me. :)
There's nothing like riding a camel.
I think she's gorgeous.
Our little family.
If you look closely you can see James adores his Auntie.
You never know what will happen when you get the three of us together.
Me thinks he is adorable.

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Man I love my family. I think they are all gorgous, inside and out.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, this makes me miss you all REALLY bad... And when the crap am I ever gonna see the little dude? ( I could totaly eat him up by the way, cause he's sooooooo freakin cute!)