Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pictures From the Travels

I finally got to meet Uncle A. He's a neat guy, I think I could get used to having him around.
I'm so very tired, but I always enjoy kisses.
Not everyone was exactly thrilled about this picture. It was great to get to spend time with Grandpa and Grandma Van Grouw.
Ohhh...Opa is fun and he looks a lot like Daddy.
This is a good spot to be.
Four Generations.
Mommas always lovin on me.
There's nothing better than family.
I'm growing really fast Momma put my pants on and little belly was all smushed so we had to open the button. Ahh... so much better
Auntie Brenda knows how to make me smile.


I'll have stuff about Thanksmas in the next 24 hrs. Don't give up on me, I'm getting there. :)

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Glad to have you back. I missed your blogging. Great pictures. Looks like you had fun. I think Uncle Aaron and James make a handsome pair and get along quite well.

Anonymous said...

I think you're right about him looking littler when I hold him! :-) I don't think he minds though.

lauri said...

That kid is so cute? And he isn't spoiled at all. That is the calling of aunts and uncles, we spoil 'em and ruin them for mom and dad. I like the job and I am darn good at it! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I have to print these out for mother...your blogs are her favorite reading material...I'm serious! She has no life..

lauri said...

I didn't mean to say "that kid is so cute"?" I am a ditz and I hit the wrong key. It was supposed to be an exclamation point. I don't have to ask that question...believe me, I know that kid is cute!!!!!