Friday, January 05, 2007

Remember Me?

The fruits of our rearranging labors.

The new Rug.

Recently there have been rumblings of my neglect. Since my last post too much has happened to catch up on in one post so I have decided to start a fresh with today. Today James and I are going shopping with Mom. She is leaving a week from today to spend two weeks in Scotland visiting B&K. It is imperative that we go shopping or I truly believe she will have to go naked. Well maybe not but she would freeze to death. So that is what is going on today.
I've been rearranging our living room. One of my Christmas presents from M&D was an antique area rug. After Christmas I laid it down in the living room and was thus inspired to rearrange. With rearranging came redecorating. Anyways, I LOVE the rug. Its just my style. Aaron gave me the antique painting of the rosy cheeked baby that is hanging over the love seat. I just love, love, love it. ( by the way I'm sorry you had to sleep in a wheel chair on the way home, Bo-Bo)
In other news...On Wednesday I went shopping with Sonja to get some clothes for when James grows out of the ones he's wearing now. I was horrified to find out that he has out grown the cute little baby things I've been dressing him in. Where has my baby gone and who took him?!? Who's idea was it to not make onsies bigger than 6-9 months, thank the Lord for giving Gerber enough sense to make a few larger sizes. I like to dress him in the cute little footed rompers because it is cold and they seem so comfy but lo and behold they do not make them ( except the kind that are jammies with the plastic footies) in the 12 month size. So this Momma has to adjust to the fact that her little boy isn't going to be a baby for long. He had a bad cold the week after Christmas and is still trying to get over it. I think I took more stuff to get him better than he did. :) Ironic huh? Needless to say I didn't catch it.
Well alrighty then, I'm off to shop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have been on that shopping trip with you and Sonja..sniff...Stop doing all this till I come down this month!
oh yeah, LOVE the rug, pretty much just love your whole house. You know...if you moved to Ilinois, you could have a cute little farm house and find all kinds of cute things for it...?

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

It looks great Net. That rug was made for your house.
And for the rest of you....I had a great day shopping and will NOT be going naked. Thank you very much. hehehe

Tim and Lanette said...

Amen to all of you.

Kryna said...

The rug is perfect! Oh I love it. Glad Ern made it in to the shop in time...he is such a nice brother...hehehe!