Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day as a Mother


This past Sunday was my first Mother's day as a Mother. It was awesome. So often I find myself saying "I love being a Mom", and I do. It didn't feel right having the day be somewhat my day though. Its still Mom's day. I mean isn't that only right though? She's been doing this for 27 years and I've only been at it about 8 1/2 months. I think she needs the day more than I do, we know she's a great Mom, but me, well, time will tell I suppose.


For some reason the men folk decided the a pic of rolling heads on a pole was ok

"Momma, Momma, No more kisses, I can't take it any more"
"Hi Grandpa"
"Ooooh...a garden, can I walk barefoot in the dirt?"
"Bye, Bye"

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

It WAS a great day. And I already know you are a wonderful Mother. I still think being a mom is the best part of my life. That was the career God had choosen for me.

lauri said...

I think you might be good at the mom thing..everytime I see a pic of that little boy, he's smiling, so you must be doing something right! Happy Mama's day, cousin

Becky said...

Glad you had a good first mothers day. There isn't a better job out there!

Alex said...

Very cute!