Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Lin


Hey Lin here's a little something for your birthday, the next one is really just for me. :)



Isn't that almost better than cake? I hope you have a great birthday and actually do something You want to do.

Its really hot here again today the high is supposed to be around a 100 again. I know thats not as bad as some of the rest of you but I think it is bad enough. Oh well rejoice in ALL things right, so halleluiah its not 110. Also I am very excited I don't have to be working outside.

Its come to my attention that if it wasn't for my Momma we would get pretty much no e-mail what-so-ever. So, Thanks Mom. I never realized this till she left for this past week and since she left I think we've gotten two forwards and an internet newsletter.

Tim hasn't done any more work on our staircase yet. He works 16 hr. shifts today and tomorrow at the nursing home so maybe on Wed. I'll be sure to take lots of pics when progress picks up. I'm really excited about the whole thing. Its going to add so much room to our house. Its really a mess now though because everything that was stored in the closet that is no more is piled high on the spare bed. There is also plaster dust and bits of wall scattered around. I could clean it up but there is no where to go with most of it and this is just the begining of the plaster dust. All a small price to pay for the end result.

Aaron came into Harrison for his annual visit to the Dentist, Dr. Millburn DDS. A very nice guy ( the dentist, although Aaron is als0 very agreeable.) Since he was in town we met for lunch at Neighbor's Mill. If you are ever passing through Harrison (or staying awhile) I highly recomend that you dine there. Its my favorite (overall) resturant in Harrison. If its Itaian food you are looking for and its dinner time I recomend you visit The Hotel Seville. Don will whip you up some of the finest italian cuisine I've found. Back to my lunch with ADR, it was lots of fun and made me wish even more that he and I lived in such close proxcimity all year round. Its been a blast to be able to see him so casually all summer. I will miss this opportunity next summer more than I can describe. This summer is as near to perfect as they come. It seems families as close as ours should never be far apart. While they never will be in spirit its a shame they have to be physically.

Anyway that is about it for today. Kelsie, when are you comming into town? Take care everyone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, lunch was lots of fun. And I must say I was impressed by the grace and warmth with which you carried yourself when that random grandpa started showing you pictures of his baby granddaughter! Smooth as butter in a potentially awkward situation, I say. Ain't nobody in these parts or none others I've been in got no more polish than that right there. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, how very complimentary. I thought it was cute how proud he was even if it was random.

Anonymous said...

I'm home little girl. Talk to you later and will read this better later. Too tired now but it is pretty neat.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.