Saturday, July 29, 2006

Meet the Cat

This is our cat Zelda. As you can see she has no idea of the mayhem to come her way. She believes that our lives revolve around her comfort and needs. Little news flash for Zelda she has mere weeks to enjoy the air conditioning and constant pampering she has grown so accustomed to. As soon as our new little munchkin arrives she will find herself coping with life outdoors. Poor widdle puddy tat. If she's lucky she may be re-entering the house after the baby is older, but I may just decide that I like not having to lint roll the sofa and sweep up fur balls constantly. She looks sooooo innocent but I tell you looks can be deceiving. She has about as many personalities as lives.
Today I was out garage sale-ing(how do you spell that??) (it happens to be one of my favorite forms of entertainment) and a lady asked me if I was going to the baby fair in town so I decided what the heck. It was actually really fun even though I didn't win the $250 breast pump or the 4D ultrasound package or any thing else for that matter. I did get lots of coupons, samples, and info for baby stuff in general and there were lots of pediatricians there to ask questions and all that. It was so cute to see so many pregnant women in one room.
Recently my spelling on the blog has been called into question. I have to admit spell check hasn't worked since I started and most of the time I don't even read my posts over so if this is offensive to anyone...well...I don't know what to tell you. I'll try to do better and if I don't I bet if you think hard enough you'll figure out what I meant, even if it is annoying.

No comments: