Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Holiday Travels


On Saturday after Tim delivered the mail we left for a holiday in MI. We've been here ever since enjoying the company of family and friends. Tim's Grandpa and Grandma Van Grouw were in for a few days as well. (pictures will be forthcoming) James has not been neglected to say the least.
When I travel I find myself wondering what it would be like to live in the locality I am visiting; more often than not I conclude I would like it immensely, not necessarily better than my current home, but everywhere seems to have its particular draw. My question to you is: Am I happy in whatever situation I am placed or am I discontented and view the grass on the other side of the fence in a brighter shade of green? I do have to say though, a place is only as good as its company, of this one thing I am sure. If nothing else can be said it's a blessing to enjoy wherever you are whenever you're there.

4 comments:

NPE said...

Grand Rapids is always a great place to be!

Anonymous said...

Come see me on your way home.

Mike and Belinda said...

Happy Birthday Lanette - Have a super day and wish you many more - great to see you all last week and spoil your James - he is adorable and seems to be doing just great!!

Anonymous said...

Methinks it's about time for you to post some pictures from your holiday travels, and maybe some updated newphew photos are in order 'eh?