Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Enjoying the Wonders of a Swing

Last weekend when we visited my grandparents James got to experience his first ride on a swing. This is what he thinks of it.(Ok I just looked this post over and by "this is what he thinks of it" I was referring to his facial expressions not my little commentary.)
"This is about as good as it gets!"
"Is it me or the ground thats moving, I can't tell"
"Who really cares? This is just too much fun!"
I realize these pictures are very similar but I just couldn't decide which ones to post.

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Oh to be young and all is right with the world. Hopefully we can find some swings this weekend.

lauri said...

I always said James was a swinger...

Tim and Lanette said...

I just love you Lauri :)

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest chunk of baby!.....You know...we have a baby swing at our house:-D