Friday, March 02, 2007

This One's For Kryna

Hot Cross Buns
Hot cross buns!
Hot cross buns!
One a penny, two a penny,
Hot cross buns!

If you have no daughters,
Give them to your sons!
One a penny, two a penny,
Hot cross buns!
"Hot Cross Buns, Get Your Hot Cross Buns!"
Hmmm...I hear that these are pretty darn good. I've never had them and they don't sell them here so maybe I will surf the 'net till I find a recipe so that I too may partake of them. Its been rumored that they are so good that they can just about solve the world's problems. If not, I'm sure they are at least great comfort food. They look Awesome. I've got to get me some.

5 comments:

Kryna said...

They are the best! And guess what, they were on sale for buy one get one free. Now that is how to shed the pounds for the holidays...ahh!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Yup, they are good. We had them twice while visiting Kryna. They are good alone right out of the bag or toasted with cheese.

Terreth said...

I did not know the FCC permitted hot "cross" buns?

Anonymous said...

What the crap?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but aren't you suppose to be emailing some pictures to me.....?