Monday, March 19, 2007

Three Years Today

The night before the big day we had a designated pampering time. Lin took this satin lips business serious. :) Kryn as always is one cool chickie and well the rest of us are just pretty darn excited.
The pictures were so much fun. Some people thought that I was a little uptight and well, I just wanted everything perfect and it was.
The bridesmaid dresses were one of my favorite things in the wedding. So very pretty.
If you look closely you will see Kryn's lips never touched Tim's cheek. She just flat out refused. I believe her response was something along the lines of "Ew...I'm not gonna" but don't get the wrong impression they are very close.

My Husband, I was very excited to be able to introduce Tim as "My Husband"
See how very happy? That smile only makes an appearance when I am too happy to worry about how I am smiling.
Yes, Yes.
See afore mentioned smile?


Thanks to everybody who made that day so perfect and thanks to Tim for making the last three years so amazing. Love ya, Hun.

10 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Happy Anniversary you two. That was a hectic week, wasn't it. I think we wore poor Belinda out. But your day was perfect and went so smoothly. It was great. Love you.

Mrs. P said...

Hey, I guess I never realized our anniversaries are on the same date!

Congratulations! Your colors were soooooo pretty!

cope21 said...

Happy Anniversary Net and Tim...
YOur day was so beautiful and it really was amazing......

Kryna said...

It does kind help when the bride knows what she wants! It was a great day...I loved the treats Mom got for the dressing room!

Mike and Belinda said...

IT WAS A GREAT WEEK AND I'D DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN - had a great time - thanks for the memories and Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Belinda, let's hope you never have too. :-) Congrats guys, adr

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim and Net! Congrats, that was such a fun time. Do you ever stop snuggling to take phone calls on weekends? You might hear from me!

Lynette

Anonymous said...

Awww, I loved your wedding. The flowers oin the isle were my favorite...that singer was pretty good too....*winks*

lauri said...

I am proud to say I was there. It was a great way to spend the weekend...especially staying in the same hotel with my parents, Uncle Arie and Auntie Betty and Uncle Dick and Auntie Mary. That was a very cool place. Thanks for including me and my Pentex.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know we got married on the same day! March 19th! We celebrated two years. Happy anniversary!