Friday, June 01, 2007

Baked Potato Salad


Recently there has been some clamoring for this recipe. Its a little vague because I just kind of made it up as I went. One of the things I love about potato salad is that there are so many different variations. So anyways here it is:

Baked Potato Salad

8 medium russet potatoes baked
1 small bunch green onions (chopped)
1 1/4 large carton sour cream ( I think it is the 16 oz size)
Grated sharp cheddar cheese (to taste)
Bacon (to taste, I think I used about half a lb.)


Bake the potatoes and cool till they are easy to handle, cube, do not remove the skins. In a large bowl combine potatoes, grn. onions, bacon, sour cream and shredded cheddar. Top with more shredded cheddar, serve warm or chill. I like it chilled :) .


4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Thanks, Net.
And it is good.

Brett Hendrickson said...

This sounds yummy, and fortunately I just freebirthed some potatoes.

Becky said...

Thanks, Net! I'm trying it on Sunday night to bring to a BBQ with some friends.

Anonymous said...

YES!!!! I love it when your family puts recipes on the web..!!!!