Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Darling Boy

Bath time is so much fun.
"I don't understand why this bumper is here it just obstructs my view while I am holding onto the bars wailing, "Momma."

James has decided that he is now in charge of his naps, when he takes them and how long he sleeps. I am still trying to convince him otherwise and figure out a new schedule that works. So far it is to no avail. What worked like a charm in the morning is for the birds in the afternoon. So like I told Aaron "this parenting stuff is harder than it looks" which had him pretty worried. Not to worry its not so bad, just lots of nights thinking "oh no, I've ruined my child". All parents think that right?

In other news:
We did actually end up getting the Manx kittens. The owners brought them into town the next day and I being such a softy took both of them even though I only wanted one. I just couldn't help but think that the one would get lonely without the other. So now I am thinking both were a bad idea. They have been climbing up our back porch screen door, barfing on our sidewalk and steps, and making our grill their home. This is not what I bargained for. Hmmm

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I can't wait to get that boy in the lake and see how he likes that 'bathtub'.

Think about the kitties when you are thinking about a puppy.

Kryna said...

Mom's right about the puppy. They are great but make sure it is a good time....we were like 18 or something... :)

lauri said...

call Susie in all things kitty. She is an expert!