Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday we went out and spent the afternoon at the river after Tim got home from work. It was great. Most of the time I sat on a towel on the shore taking pictures and videoing Tim and James. I couldn't help but think while I sat there what a great Dad Tim is. He Loves spending time with James and helping out with him. He splashed with him, cuddled with him and spent a good amount of time teaching him the proper technique for skipping rocks. What more could a little boy ask for? Thank God for good Dads.
Now I am off to make Tim Biscuits and Gravy for his Father's Day Breakfast.
He may look like me sometimes, but I'd say he looks like his Daddy too.
Aww.


Nothing better than baby prune feet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy first Fathers' Day to Tim! He's got quite a little cutey to enjoy. Love those prune feet--just want to eat 'em up!

Becky said...

Happy Father's Day, Tim. Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves! Love the baby feet...and love the deals you found while out garage saling

Kryna said...

yeah, I really do think he looks like both of you. I may say you more often, but that is because I know what you looked like when you were a baby. But there is looooots of Tim in there too!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!
I'm calling you today....There is a certain sale coming up soon that we must hit....hehe

lauri said...

Love the photos...you are good at that, Mom! Makes me wanna head for the river myself...course there are probably too much other stuff floating in the rivers out here...I'll just stay home.

Mrs. P said...

It is just AWESOME to see Tim as a dad! What a precious little photo series!