Monday, June 18, 2007

A Mother's Thoughts

Today I was standing in the laundry room looking at the bottles of laundry detergent and it hit me that I won't always need to use Dreft on James laundry. I realized that except for the fact that it is very tough on dirt and grime I probably already didn't need it. This was not a great thought for me. I then decided that I would just use Dreft on his laundry till he turns 18 just to keep things simple. I ran this by Tim and he seemed to think I was being a little irrational. I don't really see why. I mean really he'll always be my baby and if it works great on spit up surely it will be just as good on grass stains. What will the world come to when his laundry no longer smells like baby?
10 little piggies.
Yes, he almost always looks this naughty.

5 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Great post Net. Love those little piggies. He may look that naughty but he really is just a sweetie.

Kryna said...

Wow he does look a little wicked!

lauri said...

...all I gotta say is that the fruit don't fall too far from the tree...know what I mean? Yes, I think you do

Becky said...

I loved Dreft and it was a sad day when I no longer "had to" use it. It was even harder to throw everyone's laundry all together..no more little baby piles of laundry.

Just us Belds said...

get that Yankee candle out of his hands before he no longer has toes!!lol