Saturday, November 04, 2006

The week in review

Wow, I am the luckiest little boy in the world. Everybody loves me.
Maybe if I try really hard I can reach my rattle...maybe if I play my cards right Momma will hand it to me so I don't have to.
Oh hey, there you are.
What? You think I'm cute?
Ok, enough already.

This week James got to meet Grandpa and Grandma den Hollander. He thought it was great...two more people just dieing to spoil him. Tim's parrents came into town on Mon. and spent the remainder of the week relaxing in Branson and hanging out with us. We had a lot of fun and it was great for James to get to interact with them. We spent a lot of time in Branson with them and got to do lots of fun stuff. We shopped downtown at the Landing one day and on to the Outlets the next. We also toured the new Titanic museum and went on a wine tour. James was not impressed with the wine tour (aren't you proud Uncle B?) so he and I went and played in the car while the other sampled what seemed to be a remarkable number of wines and other beverages. ( not in volume of oz so much as varieties.) Friday they ventured to our humble abode and we had a nice time just doing some good old fashioned visiting. I believe it is safe to say a good time was had by all.
Since the last post my Sweet Baby James has turned two months old. I took a few pictures of him to commemorate this milestone and a few of them made it to the blog. Enjoy, we definatly are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

James playing cards? *gasp* What a cutie though.

Anonymous said...

Precious... seeing a bit more of Timmy in his features.