Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Adventures of two young Mommas

Tomorrow Sonja and I are packing up our broods and heading to Branson for some fun. Sonja's husband Frank is out of town for the weekend so she called me with the brilliant plan to get out for a couple of days. With Tim working nights I don't even feel guilty. We are headed to Silver Dollar City (a theme park with lots of rides, shops, etc.) tomorrow, then we are staying over night and hitting the outlets on Friday. Fun, Fun, Fun. I'm such a nerd, I feel like a schoolgirl I am so excited. What can I say, maybe I just have cabin fever from having a colicky baby (who by the way is leaps and bounds better).

This is what we hope does not happen. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two take care of each other, lock doors, don't talk to strangers (Sonja) and make sure you let me know you are all right. Don't go out in the hall alone.

Anonymous said...

There is NOTHING wrong with that picture! :) You'd love it if that happened to you (Grandma would love it for sure!). Enjoy you weekend away!

Kryna said...

Buy hot chocolate arounds from me and I will pay you back! Sounds like fun! (Oh, you can get yours with soy milk! :)

cope21 said...

Hey Net
how was the shopping trip?? I hope that you had a good time..can't wait to hear from ya when ya get a chance give me a call:) take care give that handsome little boy a smooch for me...take care...

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Hey, glad you had a great time and that James survived his first girl outting. I'm glad he likes shopping cuz if he didn't he will have to learn if he wants to fit in.

Tim and Lanette said...

It was lots of fun, no hot chocolate yet, maybe at Thanksgiving.:)
Becky, the picture is great except I just thought she looked a little stessed :)

Mrs. P said...

Hey re: what parenting methods to use... just ask your parents. They managed to turn out three outstanding christian adults who love each other and their family, which is probably the greatest thing a parent can hope for.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Thanks director. I needed that today.