Saturday, October 07, 2006

Baptism

Tomorrow our Sweet Baby James is to be baptized. Its exciting and solemn at the same time. What an amazing task is before us. I already realized that we had an imeasurable responsiblity, but tomorrow makes it very real. I pray several times a day that God will help me to be a good mother and help me to raise James unto Him, but its never enough. Children are a huge responsibity, but an unimaginable blessing. I hope the little tiger is feeling well for it. He had a good day today so lets hope tomorrow is too.

3 comments:

Kryna said...

We've been thinking and praying for you all!

Anonymous said...

There is hope in realizing that baptism is not primarily about what you (or James) have to do but what God promises to do in light of who He is. This is not (merely) a dedication afterall--it's a baptism.

Tim and Lanette said...

Right you are.