Monday, October 16, 2006

The World As It Is

You know I love my house, but sometimes it seems like we are living here.

Today we are having the most beautiful rain...right in the living room. There is almost nothing worse than a leaky roof. How do you find the exact spot its leaking. You have to fix it right away, its not like you can just pretend that you installed a waterfall in the cieling. At least this time its only in one spot and its not pouring in every seam of two rooms. If you have a sound house that stays dry give your family a hug and thank the Lord.

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I'm glad you can keep smiling. Your a great kid. We love you and if it gets to deep you know where you can go. We will be gone all week.

Tim and Lanette said...

Oh good, or maybe I'll just get out our goloshes, I'll have to get a baby pair.

Kryna said...

I'll stay in the room with the waterfall...miss you all. :(

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear about your leaky roof...you will now know the true meaning of "when it rains, it pours" :) did you ever take your little guy to the chiro? hope he is feeling better..best wishes