Saturday, August 19, 2006

Feast or Famine

It would seem that my life is feast or famine of things to do. For the record I am not complaining. This is the first time since Mon. I have had the time to post. This week has been filled with all those things that make life fun. Tues. Mom, Aaron and I went to Springfield to pick up Kryna and Bert as they were returning from his sister's wedding in AU. On the way we made use of our time by taking A on one last shopping trip before his return to GR. I'm so sad he's leaving me. This summer has been so fun with every one home I just kind of blocked out the fact that sooner or later it would be over and every one would return to their respective lives. (shame on you all you should stay here and continue the fun :)
Wed. Mom and Kryna came to my house to help me can peaches. Tues. I had gone early to the local Farmer's Market and bought two boxes of local peaches. Together we made short work of it and canned twenty-one pints of jam, fourteen quarts of pie filling and froze eighteen cups of sliced peaches. I love to can, I didn't think I would when I was growing up, but I have turned into Betty Crocker. I was so glad that Mom and Kryna came into help because together we could chat and have endless fun while it would have taken me forever to peel and slice all that fruit alone.
Thurs. we had our first profesional family portrait taken that did not involve a wedding. The photogragher kept telling us to show off the baby so he would truly be in the picture too. :) Now we just have to wait and see just how amazing we all look. Afterwards we (Mom, Kryna, Aaron, and I) were off on another shopping trip. This one turned out very well for Kryna and I (thanks Momma, we love you!) (not because you buy us stuff, but because you are the best Mom ever).
So this brings us to yesterday which found us (Tim and I) on yet another shopping trip, this time with Frank and Sonja and their adorable munchkins. All in all we had a fun and eventful week.
Usually I try not to give play by plays of my week but today it just seemed to be necessary. Till another post...

No comments: