Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Johny Come Latly

People were always asking me if I liked Michael Buble and I was always kind of like "MMM I'm not sure". I have to say that I was actually very skeptical. I just asumed that he was one of the latest teeny boppers trying to replace my well deserving idols (reverently speaking :). But I have to admit I was wrong. I have now joined the gaggle of Michael Buble fans. Most of the time I do not like the new big band/jazz (its really hard to classify this kind of music) artists, they seem so weak and kind of pittiful generaly, not this time. I love this type of music. The world always seems alright when you pop in some Frank, Ella, Louie, etc.

When we were growing up and any kind of holiday or special event was approaching my siblings and I would always get out a potato. We would take this potato and make a porcupine out of it by sticking as many tooth picks into it as there were days to the exciting event we were awaiting. Every day till this day we would pull out one tooth pick until the poor little guys had been stripped even of his last leg, then harrah the day was finaly there. Well I have to say I'm about to start a potato. I'm having a hard time being patient for this baby. Oh well I guess I'm just going to have to be, potato or no potato.

No comments: