Friday, August 25, 2006

Remodeling Progress

This is what was formerly my laundry room/pantry that is attatched to the kitchen. Last night Tim tore out all of the cupboards that lined the wall to make room temporarily for his office. Today we will be moving him in and building a wall to seperate the room from the kitchen.
Tim just loves to take pictures of me when I don't know he's there. It was fun getting a little destructive, but things that used to come as second nature to me as breathing now seem to be work; like sqatting, sitting, getting up, bending over, etc. I'm such a woos, there's just no more room for any thing to go.
Here's the result of all the hard work, its ready for Tim to move in.

This is in the Baby's room. The wall is rebuilt(the stairs will be built on the other side of this wall), sheet rocked, and mudded for the first time(it will take about three times). So now I am off to move Tim(he wants me to clarify that we are moving his office, not him literally) into the laundry room and then we'll start that wall. So hopefully Mon. Auntie K and I will be painting TJ's room and moving all his sweet little things in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo! use the hammer some more. That'll make you go into labor;)
I'll explain, I was hammering a changingtable for timmy and went into labor hours later. Coincidence? Well, yeah probably.